The future of Oil & Gas and how Video Analytics fit into the emerging digital oilfield, a four-part series
Part Three - Process Safety
With the advancements in technology and need to increase safety in the field, operators can move to a more proactive approach to safely operate their assets. The ability to reduce windshield time and implement additional safety procedures using video analytics is allowing the industry to increase operational efficiency while reducing EHS/HSE risks.
Join Osperity and other Oil & Gas professionals for a round-table to learn how video and/or audio analytics can play a vital role in the future of safety in the oilfield.
Prior to attending we invite participants to consider the following questions for discussion:
- What are the top safety concerns at oil and gas facilities today?
- How can video and/or audio analytics be used to notify workers of on-site safety hazards?
- How can video and/or audio analytics be used to reduce the potential for on-site safety hazards?
- How can video analytics be used to monitor and validate on-site safety procedures (such as preparations for vehicle petrochemical products loading/unloading)?
- How can video and/or audio analytics be used to augment SCADA and PLC systems to enhance worker safety regarding compressors, pumps, etc.?
- How can video and/or audio analytics improve compliance reporting of on-site safety procedures?
On the call:
Jason has over 15 years of experience successfully conceiving, evaluating, developing and launching new products as a product manager in industries including consumer and enterprise SaaS software, international online payments, ecommerce, online construction management and crowdsourcing.
Joey Fuda, Sales Executive
Joey has over seven years of experience in sales and business development in the oil & gas industry, he spent the last couple of years specializing in SaaS software.
His understanding of the industry paired with his ability to understand business problems, and dedication to help clients succeed, makes him a valuable member of the Osperity team. Joey is a native of Houston and works with our U.S clients.
Ross Turner, Sales Executive
Ross is the Canadian Sales Executive for Osperity and has worked to establish strong partnerships with both existing and new clients in order to provide the best solutions to their Intelligent Visual Monitoring needs. With over 25 years of sales and managerial experience in the Energy Sector, Ross brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding to Osperity and their valued customers.
Please Register for Part Three: Process Safety.
THURSDAY JULY 30
Please note: This virtual round-table is limited to 20 people.
Agenda (CT, MDT)
Thursday July 30
4:00 pm – 4:10 pm CT – Introductions (3:00 pm MDT)
4:10 pm – 5:30 pm CT – Discussion
Upcoming events in this series:
Part four: August 13 – Security & Surveillance