Osperity helps utility companies realize their ESG mandates through
AI-driven Intelligent Visual Monitoring
Osperity creates value for utility companies, helping them realize their ESG mandates
With new regulatory mandates, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations has created an opportunity to build value and increase efficiency of operations. Shareholder acceptance, media pressure, customer expectations and demands are the drivers of change for utility companies.
Utility companies have been implementing ESG strategies for years through increased environmental measures, responsible water use and disposal, as well as research and development into renewable energy programs. The current push to track and report ESG programs should be seen as an opportunity for utility companies to promote, confirm and expand upon their efforts.
With the rise in sustainability and environmental concerns in the utility industry as well as growing conversations around current and future ESG standards, it is vital that companies are proactive rather than reactive.
Osperity, an Intelligent Visual Monitoring company, aids utility companies with their ESG mandates along with enabling them to reduce operational costs, mitigate safety and environmental risks through intelligent visual monitoring. With our platform clients are enabled to increase productivity through remote automated asset inspections. Improve health, safety and environmental (HSE) outcomes with monitoring and automated reporting. Strengthen security through proactive activity detection, alerting and management by exception.
Here is how Osperity can create value for companies and their shareholders, helping them realize their ESG mandates:
This is the ESG area most impactful to utility companies. Some examples are carbon emissions from transportation and equipment, electrical fires and risk mitigation.
- Optical detection of fire, smoke and excessive heat. Pinpoint source of ignition
- Methane & fugitive emission detection, alerting and quantification
- Immediate detection and alerting of sources of excessive heat
- Increased accuracy and multi-person distribution
- Greatly decreased time to resolution
- Minimize windshield time
Employee safety is the most meaningful of these concerns. This area also encompasses human rights and community relationships.
- 24/7 visibility and anomaly detection and alerting
- Increased worker and public safety
- Positive public perception
- Activity detection
This encompasses concerns regarding management structure. How are processes and procedures being managed? Are employees receiving adequate support to fulfill their role?
- Remote autonomous corporate, operational and regulatory visual inspections
- Third party visual imagery for audits and investigations
- PPE validation (Hard Hats & Reflective clothing)